Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bum, bum BUM..... !


MY apartment!!! In photos!! FINALLY!!

So I am utterly frustrated, I submitted my entry last Thursday for the Small Cool Contest that I mentioned in my last post and here I am, a week later, and they STILL haven't posted it! Grrrr...

But I did stage a lovely photo shoot of my apartment, so I figure, might as well post them here, since lord knows I've kept you guys waiting long enough to see the (more or less) finished product! So here goes - the official Alex Pandel house tour! Come on in...

WELCOME: THE ENTRY

The entryway landing strip - a repainted and moderately-hacked IKEA Lack














































The entryway - the farther door on the right leads to the bathroom, the closer one to the walk-in closet







































WASH: THE BATHROOM




































Love this cute little table I scored antiquing upstate... and my medicine cabinet that holds more than you could even imagine!












































DRESS: THE CLOSET
























































SLEEP: THE BEDROOM



























































WORK: THE OFFICE


























































CHILL: THE LIVING ROOM

View from the bed





















View from the office/entryway
































































EAT: THE KITCHEN








































































































































Whew!! Hope y'all like!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ikea hack! It looks great! Did you get glass cut for the top? Also, where is the lovely sketch art from above the Lack table? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete