Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh, hey, it's been a while...


Guys. I have totally failed on this whole blogging front. My deepest apologies to my dedicated readers... all three of you. However, it is a new year and I figure there's no better time to pull my shit together and get back on the proverbial horse, so here goes.

A quick recap on what's been going down: I've been to India and back, New York has gone from swelteringly hot to carpeted in 16 inches of snow (and the requisite brown slush), and my apartment is pretty much done, and as a result several friends have enlisted my help in decorating their OWN apartments! WAHOO!

I have also been exploring a little more deeply the local, sustainable food movement, given the fact that I have the lovely Fort Greene Farmers' Market right around the corner from me every Saturday, and have started trading some of my cooking for various services from friends, the most beneficial of which being tech tutoring from my two web-gurus, Adam and Eli.

So in the coming weeks, I intend to catch you guys up with some photos from India, some updates from my home renovation, some brainstorming for my friends' decor projects, and some tasty new recipes. So stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment